We stand behind a lifetime warranty for Installation Services provided by The Creative Consortium Team. There are certain
scenarios/requests that would be exempt from a lifetime warranty, and this will be clearly communicated between a Creative
Conosrtium representative and the customer in these situations.
- Vehicle Wraps/Graphics have a 1 year warranty on Horizontal Surfaces, and a 3 year warranty on Vertical Surfaces.
- Interior Wall Wraps/Graphics, on smooth or lightly textured surfaces, come standard with a 5 year warranty. Interior Wall
Wraps/Graphics on heavily textured surfaces, come standard with a 3 year warranty.
- Exterior Wall Wraps/Graphics on all surfaces, come standard with a 1 year warranty, due to Colorado’s constantly changing
climate, and elevation.
- Window Perforation, whether laminated or unlaminated, has a 1 year warranty.
- Interior/Exterior Custom Fabricated signs have a lifetime warranty on the construction, and installation. LED Power Supplies,
LED’s, and Materials used have a 5 year warranty.
- Window Films, including window tint, frosted film, and blockout vinyl, have a 3 year warranty. This EXCLUDES cling or static cling
materials. These do not have a warranty due to the adhesive properties of this material.
- Rigid Substrates (Di-bond, Acrylic, Birch, Foamboard, Aluminum, Falconboard, Ultraboard, Expanded PVC ECT) have a 5 year
warranty on interior applications. Exterior applications have a 1 year warranty.
- All banner materials have a 1 year warranty.
Digital Production Disclaimer
Digital Production sizes have a variance of +/- .50 inches for vinyl graphics/large format printing output. The Creative Consortium
uses their best judgment and discretion in the production of your graphics/large format printing order, based on material and
printer limitations. Also note that PMS/PANTONE colors can only be approximated using digital production methods. Output of
colors may have small variances in comparison to samples presented. Please ensure you THOROUGHLY look over all information,
layout, details in your OFFICIAL “PROOF” before approving order. The Creative Consortium will not be responsible for the costs of
remaking or replacing graphics, and installation costs due to layout, color, and/or other changes or revisions not noted prior to
APPROVAL of order and beginning of Production process.
The Creative Consortium does not accept responsibility nor any liability for graphic/signage failure/damage resulting from
improper installation methods, when graphics/signage are installed by an application company/private party that is not connected
directly with The Creative Consortium. Futhermore, any referral or recommendation of any application company offered to the
customer by a Creative Consortium representative, does not constitute responsibility nor any liability on the part of The Creative
Consortium, for failure of graphics/signage resulting from improper installation methods.
General Terms and Conditions
- Payment Terms: A. Payment due in full at completion of order. B. Net 30 days, with completion and approval of
- Sales Tax: Shall be added to the sale price according to current applicable laws within the state of Colorado. The Customer
shall provide a tax exemption certificate if exempt from sales tax.
- Finance Charge: If any balance is not paid in accordance with agreed payment terms, interest shall be charged at the
rate of 21% per annum from the due date associated with payment terms. In the event collection action becomes necessary, the
Customer agrees to pay all collection expenses, attorney’s fees, and court costs.
- Remittances: Shall be made payable to: The Creative Consortium
- Due to the nature of custom printed signage/vinyl, orders will not be subject to cancellation or reduction by the customer after
the approval/partial payment of an order.
- Payments are non refundable, but may be used in turn for a store credit. These situations are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- The customer certifies that orders are correctly written and that there are no conditions or agreements relating to the purchase
which are not written on this order.
- A standard rush fee of 10% will be added to any orders that are outside of the standard company turnaround guidelines.